Saturday, October 29, 2016

A Literal and Spiritual Feast: It's a Win-Win!

Hey there family and friends!

It has been a great week, and we have been working hard and having a blast while doing missionary work here in Sibiu!(: 

We had an AMAZING lesson last night with one of our investigators - Claudia, and the senior couple, the browns. We had an amazing dinner at their house with her, and it turned into one of the most spiritual, unifying lessons that I have had on my mission thus far. We were able to teach the gospel of Jesus Christ - and the Spirit was so powerful. It was so great to have a Sunday meal together - it truly does just bring you like so much joy just to be together ya know? plus like good food? Then its a win-win(: I know that it made such a difference for Claudia as well. She is going to pray about setting a date this week - so we will keep you posted!

This week we are headed to CLUJ for zone conference! and I am SO STOKED to be headed back to my home city!!(: haha it will be great - I will be sure to let you know how it goes(: 

I hope that you have the best of weeks, and totally let me know if there is ever anything that I can do for you! Sure love you guys!

Sora Armstrong(:


Missionary Leadership Council in Bucharest

1 comment:

  1. Are you in need of Urgent Loan Here no collateral required all problem regarding Loan is solve between a short period of time with a low interest rate of 2% and duration more than 20 years what are you waiting for apply now and solve your problem or start a business with Loan paying of various bills You have come to the right place just
    contact us abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
    whatspp Number +918929490461
    Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete