Monday, August 22, 2016

Gratefully Recognizing My Dependence on the Lord

Hey there family and friends!(:
Thank you so much for all of the kind emails this week - I really appreciate it(: I love hearing from you all and every email you send means the world to me!
This week flew by fast again - it was pretty interesting actually. But I learned something really amazing that I wanted to share with you(:
I just want you to know that God, really truly, has a divine relationship and plan for each and everyone of us. This week I was really studying the concept of Humility - and in true to the faith it defines it as "to recognize gratefully your dependence on the Lord—to understand that you have constant need for His support. It is not a sign of weakness, timidity, or fear; it is an indication that you know where your true strength lies."
So true and SO key! 

I have learned so much, time and time again these past few months - and especially these past few weeks that we CANNOT go through life alone. It is TOO hard. And the amazing thing about Gods plan is that we don't need to go through these hard things alone. God is going to make sure that you are taken care of - He is going to show you miracle after miracle, tender mercy after tender mercy if you simply reach out to Him - and ask for help. I PROMISE you that He will give you strength, He will comfort you and reassure you. I truly believe that He knows what is best for each and every one of us - and that as we rely on Him and His infinate love and grace - by turning our hearts to Him through prayer and deed, that He is going to strengthen us and help us to become better!
I sure love each and everyone of you! Life is hard - but it is something that we don't have to do alone. I know and testify of that to be true! God does hear and answer prayers - and He sure does love you!(:
Have a great week -
Sora Armstrong(:
Also......Guess who is coming up here to Cluj to serve with me for a couple of days??(: SORA GREEN.
Yes the same exact Sora Green who was with me in Constanta - who is a total obedient hardworking rockstar!(: haha. She is going to be training here in Cluj next transfer and so I am showing her around Cluj these next few days before transfers! She'll do great - sure love her<3


Us at the Schielts house(:


CLUJ! From the top of the Big Catholic Church in the center of the city(:


Felicia(: 


Zilele de Ungaria!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment