Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Freakin' Out....Received My Flight Plans

Hey there family and friends!(:
Sorry again for such a short email this week - literally all of the things have been happening haha(: But, there were some amazing miracles that we saw this week for sure!
The first thing is, is that we had an amazing lesson with Sebi! Ah yes! #lessgo. He is seriously just such a rockstar - and he is someone who I know will make such a great difference for the church here in Romania once he decides to commit to baptism. We taught him the Law of Chastity - which is like...stressful and kinda #awk at first haha - but it turned out to be an amazing lesson! The Branch President, President Iepure was able to come and help us out, and it was so incredible to see Sebi's connection to the gospel and the people in the branch grow even more. We gave him a Proclamation to the Family - and he took it and said hows hes going to go and lamanate it for his family and all of these things and like....he is just such a rockstar. #hanice He is progressing so well and I cannot wait to see his life and his family's lives change for the better through this gospel(:
I sure hope that you guys had an amazing week - let me know if I can ever do anything for you okay?(:
Sora Armstrong
Also....I got my flight plans this week.........FREAKIN OUT. DAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment