Monday, July 4, 2016

Declaring God's Love with Energy of Heart

Hey there family and friends!(:
This week went by super super fast! But things are going SO well - and people are progressing(:

So we challenged Margareta and Ioana to the date of July 8th - and they said that it was too fast because they are going out of town on vacation for the next 3 weeks but that they will continue to fast and pray about it all while they are gone, so still SUPER awesome!(: They are amazing, and SO happy, and I cannot wait to hear more about their progression later on(:
We were able to have Zone Conference here on Wednesday - and it was absolutely amazing! President Ivory gave a fantastic presentation about declaring Gods love for these people with all the energy of heart!(: It was amazing!

I feel like I was able to do that this last week when we met with Angel this past Friday evening. He told us how baptism was uncertain for him, and how he wanted to make sure he knew everything before he committed to taking that next step, and setting a date. However I remembered what we talked about Wednesday,about serving with all of our hearts - opening up our hearts to give them completely over to these people and to the Lord - and I just felt prompted to bear a powerful testimony about Gods love for him. About our love for him. About how much I have seen him progress in the 9 months that I have known him and that his Father in Heaven is SO proud of him. We committed him to fast with us on Sunday - and we called him last night to follow up and he will be giving us his answer today about the 16th of July. I know that if he accepts and acts on what he has FELT - as it says in Alma 9, then his faith will grow immensely and he will be an amazing member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!!(: I will be sure to keep you posted!
I sure love each and everyone of you guys - let me know if I can ever do anything for you!(: And have a great 4th of July!!!(:
Sora Armstrong!(:


Us making Salam de Biscuits with Margareta and Ioana!(:


LOVE them!

No comments:

Post a Comment