Monday, July 25, 2016

My First 17 Course Meal - SO MUCH FOOD!

Hey there Family and Friends!(:
This week was a rollercoaster full of ups and downs - but it was a week full of the Spirit confirming and tesifying truths!
So we met with Angel twice this week - and the second visit was a little bit rough. He told us that he needed to talk to us, so we met up with him in a park and he told us how he couldn't go forward with his baptisimal date - and told us all of his concerns and all the things that are holding him back. It was kinda discouraging not going to lie..and honestly I was pretty sad. However, the more that I thought about it, and prayed about it - I realized how proud I was of him for saying something to us, and how he really truly wasn't ready because he wasn't willing to sacrafice and keep commitments. It was just hard I think because I love him so so much, and I want him to excel and take this step that I KNOW will bring him so much happiness, but he isn't willing to act and find that out for himself right now. But you know what it is totally okay(: And we are going to keep working with him and praying for him, so that hopefully, one day, he is ready to take that step!
A great highlight from this week was that we were able to meet with this older english student named Liliana - haha she is literally one of my favorite people ever! She really clicked super well with the Nelsons - and she invited us all over to her home that she had just remodeled. She isnt married, has no kids, and her sister passed away when she was 15...so she is all alone. When we got there - she told us that this was the first time she had allowed guests into her home in the past 5 years since her mother had passed away. And man it was so cool to see how much she opened up and just loved it. She prepared 17 different dishes for us to try - it was SO MUCH FOOD! hahaha We all just felt so so stuffed afterwards, but it was just how she showed her love - it was so cute! We explained what the Book of Mormon was - and invited her to church - and guess who came?(: AH MIRACLES!(: Honestly such a huge highlight of my week(:
I sure love you guys! This is the last week of the Nelsons mission, and we also have exchanges with the Arad sisters here, and zone conference...so it will be quite the week, but a great one(:
Love you guys!(:
Sora Armstrong


Dinner at Lilianas House...17 different dishes to try...SO much food!


Sora Stader (my new comp) and I - called as STLs in Cluj. 

No comments:

Post a Comment