Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Life After Mother's Day

Hey y'all! I'm not going to write a ton because I just talked to my fambam which was super awesome! Everything is going well here! Honestly, we went to a lot of fun places this week and found a lot of new investigators. We also saw a lot of less actives, and met with some fantastic members! It was a great week with a lot of miracles. 

This week we are going to try and invite Angel to be baptized again...so be sure to keep him in your prayers!(:

Thanks for all your love and support! I sure love you guys!


Sister Armstrong(:


Us at dinner with Sora Constantin(: A rockstar member!(:


On the way to the salt mines(: (love the awkward guy in the back)


Our District!


The cute city of Turda!!(: Can you spot me in the pic(; hehe


My boboaca with other boboci hehehehe(:

No comments:

Post a Comment