Monday, May 23, 2016

Hitting My Year Mark!

Hey there family and friends!(:

It is SUPER good to hear from you all - thank you SO much for all of your emails of love and support from these past few weeks, it is made my day more than you know(:

These past few weeks have been kinda rough, Sora Andrus my companion has been super super sick with some bad stomach and digestive pain. We aren't really sure what it is exactly, but we are hoping that she will be getting better soon(: 

We got to go to Oradea this past weekend though for a magnificent zone conference, and then on Sunday we had District Conference(which is just like stake conference) where all the members from Cluj, Sibiu, Timisoara, Oradea, and Arad came together(: There was a general authority who came to speak to us, his name is  Elder Adonay Obando and he was So cool!(: Such a great conference!

Also...I am hitting my year mark this week and I am LITERALLY freakin out hahaha(: But I just want to say thank you again for all of your continual love and support - I love you guys!(: 

Have a great week!

Sora Armstrong 

No comments:

Post a Comment