Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Not Sure When Reality Will Hit: The Last Week of My Mission!

Hey there Family and Friends(: 

What an amazing week - it seriously felt like a roller coaster at times, but it all ended up okay!

I can't believe that this is my last full week as a missionary, people keep asking me how I feel (freaking out inside) and I don't know what to say, I'm not sure that it will really hit me what happened the past 18 months until I'm on the plane...but maybe thats a good thing haha. 

I just want to say what an amazing opportunity it has been to be here in Romania - and to get to know these incredible people who have been though so so much, and truly just opened up their hearts. They have made such an impact on my heart, and have truly changed me for the better. 

I also cannot express the great amount of gratitude I have for each of you, for your support and prayers and emails - they have meant the world to me. You all have each been such a great support and source of strength and light for me to look to - and I cannot even tell you how much I love you and what a tremendous difference you have made for me and for my mission. 

I love you all - and I am excited to see you all soon!

Have a great week,


Sora Armstrong


President Uchtdorf pics from a few weeks ago -



For a Relief Society activity this week we learned how to make these fruit tarts and homemade bread #yess


Halloween cupcakes(: (Thanks mom!!)


Claudio - and an potential investigator of ours


Our FHE group from when the Browns family was here


We went to go visit a british member named Roger - who is seriously such a rockstar. His house is the ultimate Man Cave hahaha(: He had a big garden with a huge scarecrow, just in the middle of the mountains its awesome! He also has a small little chapel that he is hoping will be a branch someday! SO cool(: 





The Cernot family - their son is the only member, and is currently serving a mission in England. his parents are amazing(:


game night With Eugen(: 

1 comment: