Monday, June 20, 2016

Japanese Gardens In Romania???

Hey there family and friends!!(:

I apologize in advance for the super short email - but there isn't too much to say other than my COMP IS FEELIN BETTER!! After so many doctors trips and medicines tried for 2 months - SHE IS BETTER!(: Such a cool amazing miracle - thank you so much for all of your prayers and love and support!(: 

This week we are going to try and invite Sebi to be baptized...so be sure to keep him in your prayers!(:

Thanks for all your love and support! I sure love you guys!


Sora Armstrong(:


Elders and I at the Botanical Gardens


Japanese Garden!


The Botanical garden with the district(:


Me and my mission copii(: 




ROMANIA!


Inside the Keyie Turzii(:


I literally see my old car EVERYWHERE. Cannot WAIT to drive again!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment